Saturday, May 10, 2008

BARNES & NOBLE - CROCKERPARK


The next ten days should be a whirlwind. On Thursday I appeared at the Barnes & Noble in Westlake. Monday coming I will be at Harrison Elementary in Lakewood, Ohio. Tuesday I will address the Geneva Women's Business League at Wine Country Books. Thursday I will speak with the Writing Seminar students at Madison High School, and friday I will be visiting Spencer Elementary for Career Day. Then Wednesday the 21st, I will be signing books at Crooked River Bookstore in the Galleria downtown Cleveland. Quite a romp.
As for my website, I will be updating it soon, never fear. For now, however, you can follow along with the blog.
Another great piece of news: The DragonFly Keeper has been chosen as an alternate read for KENT STATE UNIVERSITY'S ENGLISH FESTIVAL 2009!
For all of you out there browsing the internet and reading this, I hope you return to some great reading when you are through. Presently I am reading a few books. The Emperor's children by Claire Messud is about a group of thirty-somethings floundering amid 2001 New York society. While it took me a little to get used to Messud's style of constantly breaking up her thoughts in the middle with asides, the very Henry Jamesiness of the characters and their exchanges is building up nicely.
Until next time (soon!)

No comments: