Tuesday, March 11, 2008

VISIT TO WASHINGTON ELEMENTARY TOMORROW

I am very excited to meet the fifth and sixth graders from Mrs. Thomas' class from Washington Elementary. Over the past year they got to have a sneak preview of the manuscript before it was in published form! I can't wait to hear what they think. I will be there Wednesday, March 12th at 9 a.m.

Saturday March 29th I will be at Wine Country Books from 1-4 p.m. signing. It is at 54 Broadway in Downtown Geneva. Hope to see you all there.

On April 16th I will be signing and selling books at the Madison Public Library's annual "Books and Cooks." (I'll probably bring in some restaurant goodies from Alessandro's as well).

Here's a question for all of you readers out there: What's your favorite book and why?

Bye, Tanya

No comments: